Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring.
Time for renewing your spirit, cleaning out the cobwebs and hitting the refresh button. For me it is the beginning of another adventure. Another phase of my life.

As I struggle to balance my job, my commitments, my passion for art and design, I am venturing outside my box with this blog. It will be about the people, places and things I love...

And all the very simple things that inspire me...

Like the beautiful color of these eggs!

The feather...


The Lesser Blue-eared Glossy Starling...


 Blue hues and sheer fabric...



Blue bottles, old books, old scale...



Graphics...


Paint colors...

The table, the flowers, the painting on the floor...



Scroll arm chair from Horchow...



The porch ceiling...



What to wear...




The painting...



 To a new inspiration every day!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely start. And more to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you will subscribe. Learning something new is an adventure in itself.

      Delete